March is by far one of my favorite months, and not just because it holds mine and Addi’s birthdays. March holds the end of winter and beginning of spring.
In March we get to start seeds, make plans for the summer, and watch the world come alive.
March is also a super busy time in our household. Baseball season starts so we are out of the house more, and the middle of tax season means Dusty is gone most nights on deliveries.
To keep my sanity in check I have decided to focus this month on easy meals that I can make quickly, and freezer meals that we can pull out on crazy nights.
The goal for the month is not to eat out AT ALL.
Wish us luck!
March 2019 Meal Plan
- Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Fried Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Peas
- Tater Tot Casserole*, sauteed green beans
- Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper At Church
- Bangers and Mash
- Roast Veggie Pasta
- Homemade Pizza
- Pulled Pork Tacos, Refried Beans, Cilantro Lime Rice
- Chicken, Green Bean, Potato Crock Pot
- Chicken Pot Pie*
- Church Dinner
- Steaks for the grown-ups, hot dogs for the kids, baked potatoes
- Baked Italian Meatballs
- Instant Pot Red Beans And Rice
- Chili Enchiladas*
- Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
- Stuffed Shells*
- Frito Chili Pie
- Chicken and Rice Casserole*
- Spaghetti, Salad, Homemade French Bread
- Bean Burritos* with Refried Beans
- Addi’s choice-she still hasn’t decided
- Roast Chicken and veggies
- Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Fajitas, Refried Beans
- Chicken Stir Fry
- Baked Ziti*
- Pizza and S’Mores (for Addi’s birthday party)
- Pork Loin and Roast Vegetables
Sunday Dinner Desserts:
- Brownie Pudding
- Lemon Tart
- Strawberry Shortcake-Cake
- Fruit Crunch
- Banana Pudding
- Homemade Goldfish
- Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Granola Bars
- Mixed Nuts
- Fresh Fruit and Nut Butter
- Veggies and Hummus
- Ramen with frozen veggies
- Eggs and Toast
- Breakfast Burrito
*Means it is a freezer meal
This post contains some affiliate links. You can find out more about affiliate links on the Disclosure and Policies page.