I had planned to start blogging again at the beginning of this month, that obviously did not happen. But at least I am getting this out before the month ends, right? And I’ve got my February meal plan done BEFORE February begins. Needless to say I’m taking what I can and patting myself on the back double today.
This month my freezer is pretty bare, so I am spending the bulk of my budget buying meats. I have planned all of my meals around meats I already have in my freezer plus what is on sale at Sprouts this week. If I shop on Wednesday, I can get two weeks worth of deals done in one day, woohoo!
That will leave the rest of my grocery budget available to be used to stock up, and get us back on track when it comes to our grocery spending. It’s gotten a little out of hand lately if I’m honest.
The below list is not in order, I am not that organized, but it is everything that we will eat for our meals for February. Also, can you tell I’m in a bit of a comfort food stage right now? Winter does that to me. Hopefully my waistline forgives me.
- Eggs and Toast
- Biscuits and Gravy
- Breakfast Burritos
- Ramen Noodles with Frozen Veggies
- Homemade Frozen Bean Burritos
- Instant Pot Beans and Rice
- Shepherd Pot Pie
- Pork Roast,
- Spaghetti, Homemade Bread, and Salad
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Chicken and Dumplings
- Barley and Mushroom Soup and Salad
- Chicken Alfredo and Salad
- Beef and Shrimp Fajitas with Refried Beans
- Beef Stew
- Quesadillas and Refried Beans
- Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Peas
- Chicken and Rice Soup
- Roast with Veggies
- Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese
- Enchiladas and Refried Beans
- Baked Potato Soup with Homemade Bread
- Chicken, Potatoes, and Green Beans
- Bacon Carbonara, Salad, Homemade Garlic Bread
- Stuffed Shells, Salad, Homemade Bread
- London Broil, Roast Broccoli, Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Brown Sugar Pork Chops, Green Beans, Fried Potatoes
- Roast Veggie Pasta
- Chili and Cornbread
- Crispy Chicken, Brussel sprouts, Mashed Potatoes
This post contains some affiliate links. You can find out more about affiliate links on the Disclosure and Policies page.