This post contains some affiliate links. You can find out more about affiliate links on the Disclosure and Policies page.
March is a historically good month for me. I mean I was born during it and you can’t have a better life event than birth, you know? I have high hopes for this March, and in the spirit of keeping myself in check (and because I just really like lists), I’ve decided to create a list of goals for the month. My thinking is that monthly goals are broader than daily lists, but it’s also easier to keep track of and more attainable than new years resolutions.
My March goals are:
- To continue my Lenten discipline of no extra spending (more lists will need to be involved)
- Keep track of every penny we spend
- Get back on a cash budget/envelope system
- Go through the entire month without taking anything from savings
- Go through all of our closets and get clothes listed on PoshMark
- Build our garden beds and plan our garden layout for the year
- Pay off our smallest debt, which is 175 that we owe towards my cell phone
Happy March everyone! Do you have a list of goals for the month? Share them in the comment section below.